BRAND MINDS speakers are authorities in their field, globally recognized with renowned awards and prizes for their high-value contributions.
25 awards & recognition received by BRAND MINDS 2023 speakers
JAMES CLEAR is the most famous expert in habit formation inspiring more than 1,5 million people monthly through his popular 3-2-1 newsletter.
His extensive expertise and knowledge help people build successful lives by learning how to master tiny behaviours.
In ‘Atomic Habits’, he shares unique insights based on research in biology, economics, history, philosophy and other scientific fields.
BRAND MINDS speaker James Clear’s Awards & Recognition
1. ‘Atomic Habits’ is #1 on Amazon’s Bestsellers of 2021.
2. With over 4 million copies sold, ‘Atomic Habits’ is also a #1 New York Times bestseller having spent 151 weeks on this famous list and counting.
NASSIM NICHOLAS TALEB is the creator of the famous theory of Black Swan events and one of the most veteran traders in the world.
Mr Taleb spent 21 years as a risk taker (quantitative trader) before becoming a researcher in philosophical, mathematical and (mostly) practical problems with probability. He is the author of a multivolume essay, the Incerto (‘The Black Swan’, ‘Fooled by Randomness’, ‘Antifragile’, ‘Skin in the Game’ and ‘The Bed of Procrustes’) covering broad facets of uncertainty.
BRAND MINDS speaker Nassim Nicholas Taleb’s Awards & Recognition
3. Sunday Times named ‘The Black Swan’ one of the twelve most influential books since World War II.
4. Fortune has selected ‘Fooled by Randomness’ as one of the 75 Smartest Books of All Time.
6. ‘Antifragile’ is the #1 Bestseller in Phenomenological Philosophy on Amazon.
RENÉE MAUBORGNE is a respected business strategist, co-director of The INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute and Fellow of the World Economic Forum and Davos.
She is the co-author of two bestsellers: Blue Ocean Strategy and Bleu Ocean Shift.
BRAND MINDS speaker Renée Mauborgne’s Awards & Recognition
7. Selected by Thinkers50 as the #1 Management Thinker in the World.
8. Received Carl S. Sloane Award for Excellence for her innovative approach to management and leadership.
9. Selected for the Leadership Hall of Fame by Fast Company magazine.
10. According to Financial Times and The Economist, Blue Ocean Strategy is “One of the bestselling business books of the century” and “The most successful book on business master planning”.
11. Blue Ocean Strategy also won Thinkers50’s Strategy Award for Best Business Book of the Decade.
LYNDA GRATTON is leading the development of new thinking on the disruption of work. As the Professor of Management Practice at the London Business School, she has a teaching experience of 33 years. She teaches executives and MBA students about the future of work.
Lynda Gratton has chaired the World Economic Forum Council on Leadership and is currently co-chair of the World Economic Forum Global Future Council on Work, Wages and Job Creation.
She served on former Japanese Prime Minister Abe’s council on social change, the “Council for Designing 100-Year Life Society”, where her research and insights helped lay the foundation for a human resources development revolution in Japanese civil society.
BRAND MINDS speaker Lynda Gratton’s Awards & Recognition
12. Recipient of the Best Teacher Award by London Business School.
13. Her ‘Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Companies’ programme is considered one of the world’s leading programmes for people and organisations.
14. Awarded the Australian HR Institute prize for her contributions to the leadership field.
15. Was named the annual Fellow of the US National Academy of Human Resources.
16. Has won the Center for Creative Leadership prize for her commitment to applied research.
ANNE-MARIE IMAFIDON is one of Britain’s most influential women in tech.
A prodigy in every sense of the word, she is the youngest person ever to receive a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of Oxford.
Her life and achievements serve as examples of aspirations for many students which led to her receiving Honorary Doctorates from Open University, Glasgow Caledonian University, Kent University, Bristol University & Coventry University, and an Honorary Fellowship at Keble College, Oxford.
BRAND MINDS speaker Anne-Marie Imafidon’s Awards & Recognition
17. She was awarded MBE (Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire) for her outstanding achievements and services to the community.
18. Voted the most influential woman in tech in the UK by Computer Weekly, a prestigious magazine with millions of readers in Europe and the rest of the world.
DUNCAN WARDLE’s Imagination Emporium™ toolkit teaches leaders how to build an innovation-driven employee culture.
His time with Disney spanned almost 30 years and began in the marketing department. He grew up through the ranks showing countless times that he was “the guy having the big ideas and getting them through”.
As Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney, Duncan Wardle and his team helped Imagineering, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Pixar and Disney Parks to innovate, creating magical new storylines and experiences for consumers around the globe.
BRAND MINDS speaker Duncan Wardle’s Awards & Recognition
19. The White House awarded Duncan The American Citizen Award for creating a United States Citizenship ceremony on Main Street USA at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom for 1,000 new U.S. citizens and their families
20. Holds The Duke of Edinburgh Award, presented by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
With over 20 years of experience in digital marketing, NEIL PATEL’s insights and amazing tools have helped +5000 companies scale up, including Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Google.
Neil Patel started his first website at the age of 16. He realized the power of marketing and developed his skills by doing and experimenting.
A self-taught marketer, Neil Patel learned from his experiments and brought $25 million in sales to his first client.
BRAND MINDS speaker Neil Patel’s Awards & Recognition
21. President Obama has selected him in the Top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 29.
22. United Nations has selected him in the Top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35.
23. His digital marketing agency, NP Digital has won the 2021 Best Search and Performance Marketing Agency award by MediaPost.
24. NP Digital has also won the 2021 Best Search Marketing SEO Campaign Award by OMMA, and
25. The 2021 Best B2B PPC Campaign Award by The Drum.