How to make it work for your brand with Facebook’s new changes
After the new Facebook News Feed changes, all of the marcomm industry has been left wondering what are the best ways of keep on bringing success for the brands and the companies.
We are offering you some solutions that we believe will help you and your business:
Put more emphasize on the content and its value. Even you will post less frequently, try and create content that will stimulate the conversation, bringing more comments and shares.
Avoid click and engagement bait
Use Facebook Live. Live videos get the best interaction of Facebook of all the content posted and,moreover, bring instant interaction and reaction from the followers. A manner to attract more people to your live video is to announce your followers you will have a video session and when it will happen, plus add people in your video and invite people to watch. Moreover, the viewers can interact by posing open questions or by submitting questions during the live feed.
Use the “See First” option. What it happens is that when your followers activate this option they’re less likely to miss your updates. All they have to do is click on “Following” and then “See First” on your page and everything is settled.
Get into Messenger Chatbots, learn about them and use them. They will allow you to nurture leads and sell.
“Businesses in the travel, finance, media and entertainment, health, and retail sectors in particular have all found success with these pocket-sized personal assistants. For example, you can open up Facebook Messenger at breakfast and ask your weather bot what Mother Nature has in store for you that day. Then you can ask your favorite newspaper bot for the latest sports or business headlines. Planning a trip? Message a travel bot for flights and hotel recommendations, to rent a car, and more. Bots use AI technology to understand your question, find the right response, and deliver it in as conversational and “human” a way as possible,” wrote Rob Mathison for Hootsuite.
Learn how to use to perfection Facebook ads. Even the advertising politics are in a continuous change, mastering your ads’ strategy is the way to reach the best your target.
Main questions before planning a marketing research
A marketing research done right needs planning and the important and right questions asked on time.Therefore, we decided to show you some of the questions we believed you should make sure you ask yourself,your department and your business,prior to starting a marketing research.
- What do I want to achieve with the marketing research?
- Do I need help with it? / Do we need to hire a research company?
- How can I reach my target?
- What other organizations have asked and answered comparable question to ones I have?
- What experts have insights into the questions we want to answer?
- Are there industry associations with ideas on answers or research methods to make us smarter?
- Are there other organization’s surveying our audience that might allow us to include some questions?
- Could I propose a joint research project with another organization to satisfy our mutual needs?
- Are there university programs where students can conduct research for us?
- Is the target market winning anything out of my business?
- Is the target market easy to be managed or how hard is it to be managed?
- Whom is my main competition?
10 Things You Might Not Know About Gary Vaynerchuk
We are thrilled to announce that Gary Vaynerchuk is coming to BRAND MINDS 2020!
BRAND MINDS is The Central and European Business Summit taking place in Bucharest, Romania.
Here are 10 things you might not know about Gary Vaynerchuk
American serial entrepreneur, four-time New York Times bestselling author, speaker and internationally recognized internet personality. First known as a leading wine critic who grew his family’s wine business from $3 million to $60 million, Vaynerchuk is now best known as a digital marketing and social-media pioneer at the helm of New York-based VaynerMedia and VaynerX. Angel investor or advisor for the likes of Uber, Birchbox, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr, he is a regular keynote speaker at global entrepreneurship and technology conferences.
1.No matter the amount of success and money he has at this point he is still working 13-15 hours a day.
2. He is into every aspect of his life 100 %, ready to give 51 % of the value to the other person.
3. He tries to figure out what you are going to do, before you do it
4. He’s passionate with the New York Jets. His dream as a child was to become the owner of the New York Jets and it still is.
5. He’s an HR Driven CEO. He is very interested in his employees’ ideas and opinions and their feedback on everyday work. He uses empathy and tries to understand “why”.
6. He believes it’s in his DNA to be an entrepreneur. It’s the life he breaths and loves to, every day.
7. He doesn’t care about others’ opinion on him, as he knows very well who he is. “I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am. Can you say the same?”, quotes medium.com
8. He believes that a person’s friends and family can influence their success. “Maybe if you got rid of one friend or spent a lot less time with one friend who’s a real drag and a negative force and added a positive person in your office … If you switched it from 80 days hanging out with your negative friend and one day with your office acquaintance who’s super positive, to four days with your negative friend and 12 with this new person. I’ve physically watched I mentor in my organizations have a totally different life on that thesis……I think that people are keeping very negative people around them and if they aspire to change their situation, it’s imperative to audit the seven to 10 people who are around you,” Vaynerchuk told Business Insider.
9. He is a Judge and Adviser at the Apple’s show ” Planet of the Apps“, alongside Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow, Will I.AM. More on the program you can read here.
10. In #AskGaryVee he cuts straight to the heart of the question and what it says about the person asking the question — their motivations, their fundamental assumptions and what their real question should actually be.
Are you a #worldchanger?
Come to BRAND MINDS 2020: Gary Vaynerchuk, Malcolm Gladwell, Martin Lindstrom, Michio Kaku, Tara Westover and host Richard Quest