Have you learned English or French in school from old worn out paper manuals?
Well, this old-fashioned way of learning languages is gone!
There’s a new and more exciting way introduced by this app: the Mondly Languages app.
What is the Mondly Languages app?
Mondly Languages is an app which combines solid neural science with cutting-edge technologies to help its users speak languages.
Mondly Languages uses AR and VR to offer its users immersive experiences. In this way, the user learns faster.
It also allows you to learn any of the 33 languages from your native language.
We founded Mondly to revolutionize the way people learn languages. We are passionate about using the latest technology in order to create the best and most effective language learning experience for our users.
Alexandru Iliescu, CEO of Mondly Languages
Mondly’s innovative features
- The first voice-enabled chatbot for language learning;
- The first Virtual Reality language app with speech recognition available for GearVR, Daydream and Cardboard;
- The first Augmented Reality experience in the world that uses speech recognition to help you learn languages;
- There are no computer-generated voices, all recordings in Mondly are made with native speakers.
Benefits of using Mondly Languages
- It’s fun, fast and easy;
- It offers immersive experiences;
- The app’s virtual teacher engages you in conversations, giving instant feedback on pronunciation;
- The Mondly chatbot brings language lessons to life.
Mondly in the media
INC.com – “The New Way to Learn Languages”
Bloomberg.com – “The closest thing to Classroom Education”
Forbes.com – “A practical approach to language learning likely to be widely adopted.”
Digital Trends – “The Mondly experience leverages the immersive quality of VR”
TheNextWeb.com – “The Closest Thing to Actual Immersion”
Huffington Post – “Virtual reality the new and sexier way to learn languages”
VentureBeat – “A lot more fun and easier than just reading flashcards”
Mondly by Numbers
- Founded in 2013 by brothers Iliescu, Alexandru and Tudor;
- 40 million downloads worldwide to date;
- Used by people in 190 countries;
- An average rating of 4.7 out of 5 from over 1M reviews;
- 33 languages.
Awards and Recognition
- Was chosen as “Editors’ Choice” by Google Play in late 2017;
- Won Facebook’s FbStart “App of the Year” in EMEA;
- Alexandru Iliescu, CEO of Mondly won Founder of The Year Award at the 2018 Central European Startup Awards.
Join the Conversation
We’d love to hear what you have to say.