BRAND MINDS ticket prices go up on February 16
Ticket prices to BRAND MINDS 2023 go up on February 16 so hurry up and book your tickets at special prices today!
Business leaders from 80 countries meet at BRAND MINDS, in 2023, the biggest business event in Central and Eastern Europe.
Over 7000 professionals and industry leaders are expected to join this year’s edition to access the ultimate insights and tactics in business strategy.
CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Sales Managers and HR Directors bring their teams to BRAND MINDS to learn from the most respected business experts in the world:
- SALES STRATEGY
- INNOVATION & CREATIVITY
- TEAM MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS STRATEGY
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- TECH INNOVATION
- PERSONAL LEADERSHIP
THE BEST GLOBAL BUSINESS THINKERS share the hottest growth strategies in business at BRAND MINDS 2023
Bestselling Author of Atomic Habits James Clear is a world-famous expert in habit formation.
His weekly newsletter is one of the most popular in the world inspiring over 2 million people monthly.
Join BRAND MINDS 2023 and learn:
- 3 ways to form better habits and stick to them;
- What is the power of tiny gains and how to use them for continuous improvement;
- How to design the life & career you want through habit systems;
- How to achieve meaningful results without overwhelming yourself.
Successful professionals are not risk-avoidant; they are great assessors of risk and learn how to turn adversity into an advantage.
Author & Risk Analyst Nassim Nicholas Taleb spent 21 years as a risk taker and has advised heads of state, top financial institutions, and various central banks on tail risks.
Join BRAND MINDS 2023 and learn:
- The 6 mistakes executives make in risk management;
- Why Big Data brings more risks than it solves;
- How to take risks you understand, instead of trying to understand the risks you are taking;
- Why business owners should study risk-taking, not risk management.
Bestselling Author of Blue Ocean Strategy Renée Mauborgne is the first woman ever to secure the #1 spot on the Thinkers50 list of global thought leaders.
Awarded leadership thinker, she is the co-director of the INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute and a Fellow of the World Economic Forum and Davos.
Join BRAND MINDS 2023 and learn:
- The framework for creating a blue ocean for your business;
- Essential tools & templates to outcompete bigger companies;
- Key steps to uncover untapped business growth opportunities.
With over 20 years of experience in digital marketing, Neil Patel’s insights and amazing tools have helped 5000+ companies scale up, including Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Google.
The digital marketing tools that Neil has created (Hello Bar, Ubersuggest, SEO Analyzer, Backlink Checker, AI Rewriting Tool, and Website Traffic Checker) are currently receiving over 600 million monthly queries.
Join BRAND MINDS 2023 and learn:
- 5 powerful SEO lessons;
- 7 practical content marketing tips;
- Neil Patel’s Top 5 favourite growth marketing frameworks;
- How to build an ultra-engaged audience that will also buy.
Future of Work Strategy Expert @ London Business School Lynda Gratton has developed key frameworks to build high-performing teams.
Her programme ‘Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Companies’ is considered one of the world’s leading programmes on developing people and organisations.
Her research and insights are the foundation for Japan’s resources development revolution launched by the government in 2017.
Join BRAND MINDS 2023 and learn:
- The top 3 skills a team leader needs to build a highly engaged team;
- How to create efficient frameworks to build a high-performing team;
- How to reimagine creative, new approaches to the development of company culture;
- Discover the most frequent mistakes leaders make that result in low team engagement.
World Famous Sales Expert Blair Singer has trained 200.000+ sales professionals and corporations on how to increase their sales, skills and income.
In the early 2000s, the demand for his teaching was so great that in less than ten days, he circumnavigated the planet twice in opposite directions!
Join BRAND MINDS 2023 and learn:
- 1 simple, time-proven process of selling that will generate great income for most businesses in any industry;
- The 5 most important selling skills to master;
- How to overcome any objection;
- How to choose the best professionals for your star sales team.
Tech Leadership Expert Anne-Marie Imafidon is one of Britain’s most influential women in tech.
In recognition of her services to STEM sectors (science, technology, engineering, and maths), she was awarded an MBE (Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire), the third highest order of the British Empire.
Join BRAND MINDS 2023 and learn:
- Key A.I.-driven tools leaders can use to adapt to the future of work;
- 5 key strategies to select the right people working with technology in your company;
- How to leverage the power of A.I., data science and machine learning to increase revenue.
Duncan Wardle teaches leaders how to build an innovation-driven employee culture.
He led the Innovation and Creativity department at Disney increasing the company’s capacity to innovate at scale. He was amazingly successful and realized his goal of transforming Disney into one of the world’s most creative and innovative companies.
In recognition of Duncan’s unique approach to innovation and creativity, he was awarded by The White House and Queen Elizabeth II.
Join BRAND MINDS 2023, on Day2 and learn:
- 8 creative behaviours and how to use them to think more creatively;
- 5 lateral thinking tools allowing your team to innovate;
- How to outperform your competition by challenging the rules of your industry;
- Frameworks for creating a sustainable culture of innovation and creativity throughout your organization.
5 benefits of attending BRAND MINDS 2023
- Network with decision-makers at 300+ Top Companies
- Meet world-famous business thinkers
- Enjoy the most memorable team building of 2023
- Reconnect with all your partners in a premium business event
- Boost your professional brand with the BRAND MINDS certificate
BRAND MINDS 2023 is your unmissable opportunity to get unique frameworks and strategies to prepare your company for the future.
Learn with your team how to build a winning strategy for your company at BRAND MINDS 2023!
8 must-read stories about our speakers for 2023
James Clear – from nearly dying when he was 15 to holding several sports records before graduation
On the last day of tenth grade, James Clear took a full-force baseball bat in the face from one of his classmates: the bat had accidentally slipped from his hands and hit James right between his eyes.
The accident was horrific: the blow crushed the bones in his nose causing instant swelling in his brain. He had multiple skull fractures, a swollen nose and shattered eye sockets. He gave wrong answers when asked by the school nurse what year they were in and what President was in office. It took him ten seconds to remember his mother’s name. After that, he lost consciousness and was rushed to the emergency room.
Shortly after he arrived at the hospital, his body collapsed: he stopped breathing and was hooked to a ventilation machine. The seizures started. The hospital wasn’t equipped to manage his particular situation so he was flown to a bigger hospital where he was placed into an induced coma and underwent emergency surgery to reconstruct his skull.
The surgery was successful, but the recuperation was long and difficult. He had always dreamed of becoming a professional baseball player and that dream seemed impossible to achieve now. Still, he was determined to get his life back.
Six years after the accident, he became the best male player at his university and was selected for ESPN’s Academic All-America Team, a unique recognition enjoyed by only 33 athletes in the country.
By the time he graduated, James had records in eight different sports categories. He received the Presidential Medal, the highest honour in academia.
He achieved all that after discovering the power of good habits and putting together a system of meeting goals. He never realized his dream of playing in a professional baseball team, but what he did was more important than that: he realized his potential.
Learn how tiny habits can lead to remarkable results in life and career from Bestselling Author of ‘Atomic Habits’ James Clear, at BRAND MINDS 2023.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb‘s first two books almost didn’t get published
Nassim Taleb has confessed in a recent article that writing was a childhood dream. He had always wanted to produce literature. Nothing surprising about that. Except for the fact that his idea of literature was quite unique.
According to Taleb, “literature should not have explicit boundaries”, a point of view which you can imagine, didn’t go well with publishing houses. His first book, ‘Fooled by Randomness’ was, in his own words, “practically impossible to publish”. The book was a collection of autobiography, philosophy (of probability), mathematics, inductive logic, musings on historical events and financial markets and parables with fictional characters. Publishing houses said the book confused the reader.
“What’s wrong with confusing the reader?”Taleb answered them unwaveringly in his determination to resist every attempt of editing coming from editors at publishing houses.
Why? Because he wanted to write his own version of literature, one freed from the limitations of subject and style. This led to his books gaining an aura of ‘unpublishable’ status and Taleb receiving many rejection letters in which editors described with an abundance of details how the books would fail. At that time, book publishing was still a type of business where local bookstores were an important part of the ecosystem.
While Taleb was struggling to get his books published in Europe, in the US, a new disruptive force was rising: Amazon. Amazon’s ability to connect authors to readers in other parts of the world convinced Taleb to leverage its power and gain awareness and readership.
Becoming antifragile in a world dominated by uncertainty and risks is essential for the survival of the company. Attend BRAND MINDS and learn more from Author & Risk Analyst Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
Renée Mauborgne has created 20 strategy tools to help businesses adopt the Blue Ocean Strategy
Blue Ocean Strategy is based on a 10-year study of strategic business moves across 30 industries.
What prompted this study?
Seeing American companies lose customers and market shares, in the early 1990s, to a new competitor who was coming from outside of the country: Japanese companies.
Global competition was changing everything for companies anywhere in the world. The markets were becoming crowded. For the first time since World War II, demand didn’t exceed supply. Businesses were entering a new era and the old business strategies were becoming obsolete. It was time to design new business strategies.
Renée Mauborgne’s and Chan W Kim’s Blue Ocean Strategy concept was powerful and research-based and was soon embraced by millions of executives around the world. But while they saw the value of the strategy, they didn’t know how to adopt it. That’s when Renée and Chan created templates and frameworks to help businesses shift from red oceans to blue oceans.
These strategy tools are: Value Innovation, Strategy Canvas, Buyer Utility Map, Three Tiers of Noncustomers, Six Paths Frameworks, Four Actions Framework, ERRC Grid, PMS Map, Price Corridor of the Mass, Sequence of Creating a Blue Ocean, Five steps to a Blue Ocean Shift, Three Components of a Blue Ocean Shift, Three Components of Humanness, Four Hurdles to Strategy Execution, Fair Process, Tipping Point Leadership, Blue Ocean Leadership v Conventional Leadership, Leadership Canvas, Leadership Grid and Costs of Disengaged Employees.
At BRAND MINDS 2023, Bestselling Author of ‘Blue Ocean Strategy’ & ‘Blue Ocean Shift’ Renée Mauborgne will teach you how to uncover new markets and create exceptional business growth.
Neil Patel began learning digital marketing at 18 to market his company
Growing up, Neil Patel was surrounded by family members running multiple companies and being successful entrepreneurs. When he was a little boy, he was always thinking about what he could do to become an entrepreneur. He did odd jobs for a while like selling vacuums or working at a grocery store.
Not yet 18, he started his first company, a job board, called Advice Monkey. He quickly realized that if the company was to be successful, he had to market the company’s website on the internet.
He hired an internet marketing firm to promote his company and fired them a few months later when the firm didn’t deliver any results. Neil went on to hire two more marketing firms with the same result: they took his money but didn’t deliver results. Since all three marketing firms couldn’t bring him relevant results, he decided to learn digital marketing and market the company himself.
Fast forward two decades and Neil Patel is one of the world’s most experienced digital marketing experts. His website neilpatel.com is one of the top 10 marketing blogs in the world and has been selected by President Obama in the Top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 30.
Come to BRAND MINDS and learn how to reach more customers from Digital Marketing Expert Neil Patel, live, on stage.
Lynda Gratton’s insights and vision helped Japan design a new human resources strategy for its citizens of all ages
‘The 100-Year Life’, Lynda Gratton’s book about longevity and societal change was published in 2016 and earned modest sales. But when the translated version was published in Japan a few months later, it quickly went on to become a national bestseller. The country with the world’s highest number of senior citizens acknowledged the issues presented in the book and recognized the immediate need to design a nationwide strategy for its people.
In September 2017, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe established the Council for Designing 100-Year Life Society whose goal was to create a society in which all citizens are dynamically engaged and equally contributing to the country’s development. Lynda Gratton accepted his invitation to serve on the Council and help him outline a revolutionary human resource strategy to reform the work style of the Japanese people and increase productivity.
The Council’s reforms have yielded positive results: they introduced the concept of lifelong learning, future of work and increased employment rate among senior citizens.
Future-proof your company: learn new strategies for employee engagement and retention from Future of Work Strategy Expert at London Business School Lynda Gratton, at BRAND MINDS 2023.
Anne-Marie Imafidon made history in England when she became the youngest girl ever to pass A-level Computing at age 11
And she was only 20 when she got her master’s in Maths and Computer Science from the University of Oxford. She worked for a number of investment banks but then in 2013 set up Stemettes, an award-winning social initiative, dedicated to inspiring and promoting the next generation of young women in the STEM sectors.
She was 27 when she was awarded an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) for her services in UK tech. Other MBE holders are multiple Grammy winners Adele and Ed Sheeran.
At 30, she was voted the most influential woman in tech in the UK by Computer Weekly. She has 6 honorary doctorates, is the President of the British Science Association and was listed as one of the BBC’s 100 inspirational and innovative women. She has achieved what other achieve in a lifetime and she is only 32.
How did this extraordinary life begin?
Anne-Marie was born in London, to Nigerian parents, the eldest of five children. Education was very important to her parents. She grew up in an progressive environment where she and her siblings were allowed to experiment with everything. One of her earliest memories is playing on her dad’s computer when she was four or taking apart the VCR to see where her favourite animation characters came from.
Drawing from her wealth of knowledge and experience, Tech Leadership Expert Anne-Marie Imafidon has seen how Artificial Intelligence is influencing the future of work and the business environment and has unique insights to share with you at BRAND MINDS 2023.
Blair Singer has been advising Robert Kiyosaki on sales for over 25 years
Blair Singer first met Rich Dad Poor Dad Bestselling author Robert Kiyosaki in 1980 when they were both struggling entrepreneurs.
Blair became a Rich Dad Advisor in the early 1990s. The team was originally assembled by Robert Kiyosaki to provide him with business and investing advice. Blair’s role in the team is that of the Business & Sales Expert. The team meets once a week and Blair’s responsibility is to teach Robert and the rest of the team about sales.
You could say that seasoned experts like Robert Kiyosaki and Blair Singer don’t need to learn anything new and you would be wrong. The Rich Dad Poor Dad Advising team nurtures a culture of continuous learning. Every member of the team is both a teacher and a student. Because no one knows everything because knowledge has been growing exponentially.
That’s why it’s essential for professionals, juniors or seniors to keep learning from experts and each other.
Attend BRAND MINDS with your team and learn from World Famous Sales Expert Blair Singer his proven sales process to increase your sales.
Duncan Wardle convinced NASA to send Buzz Lightyear, the beloved Toy Story character…into space
‘Toy Story’ was Disney’s one of the most successful and highest grossing animation films of all time. In 2008, a new attraction based on the film was launching at Disney Parks and Duncan Wardle and his team was tasked with promoting the new experience.
A fan of ‘Toy Story’, Duncan knew that Buzz Lightyear’s dream was to fly into space. Though nothing but a toy, many girls and boys loved Buzz and shared his dream. Why not realize his dream and show every boy and girl that if a toy can do it, they can do it too and they should keep dreaming about it?, thought Duncan.
But how are they going to get NASA’s approval on this “crazy” project? By finding and solving one of the agency’s pain points. At the time, NASA had many challenges they were struggling to overcome one of which was the waning interest of Americans in space exploration. Little interest meant little to no funding from the Congress. So Duncan pitched the heads of NASA that sending Buzz Lightyear to space was a great way to introduce a new generation of kids to space travel, and to build interest in STEM skills for youths across the country. NASA agreed and Buzz Lightyear spent almost one year and a half in space at the International Space Station firing the imagination of kids and grown-ups alike through contests, learning games and many other activities. The project was a huge success!
What amazing achievements could your team unlock? Find out by attending Duncan Wardle’s Innovation & Design Thinking Masterclass, in Day 2 of BRAND MINDS 2023.
BRAND MINDS is the complete business training your team needs to supercharge your company’s scale-up.
Share these stories with your team leader.
12 business tactics & lessons to grow your company
Learn 12 business tactics from BRAND MINDS’ global business thinkers and speakers, to grow your company and upgrade your business strategy.
Renée Mauborgne on the business strategy aspects Facebook, Uber and Amazon failed to implement correctly while creating a blue ocean market:
Blair Singer on the various types of salespersons and why they are successful:
Duncan Wardle on why developing a creative culture is paramount in business:
Disruptive technologies for the future of business with Anne-Marie Imafidon:
Neil Patel on how to use Instagram to get more customers:
How to effectively take action with Blair Singer:
Lynda Gratton on how employers create a work environment in this new world of employment that inspires creativity and productivity:
Nassim Nicholas Taleb on why you should study risk-taking, not risk-management:
Nassim Nicholas Taleb on what it means to have skin in the game:
Neil Patel on the biggest shifts in marketing:
Renée Mauborgne on why you should stop looking at the competition and letting them drive your strategies:
Duncan Wardle on the biggest barrier to innovation:
14 talks about top performance & business growth
Are you looking for insights on top performance & business growth?
Here are 14 talks featuring the BRAND MINDS 2023 speakers sharing their insights on habits, the new way of working, technology, marketing, sales, creativity and more.
14 talks about top performance & business growth
Building & changing habits with James Clear of “Atomic Habits”
YouTube Ads: Why is it not working and what to do with Neil Patel
New Ways of Working with Lynda Gratton
What’s Your Blue Ocean Strategy? Make Your Competition Irrelevant with Author Renée Mauborgne
3 reasons why your lookalike audience isn’t converting with Neil Patel
Creating new, empowering habits with James Clear
5 tips to think like a millionaire with Blair Singer
Keeping your PR creative, imaginative, curious and intuitive with Disney’s Duncan Wardle
Nassim Nicholas Taleb on Skin in the Game
Women in Engineering Day with Anne-Marie Imafidon
Move Beyond Competing with Renée Mauborgne
How to build awesome habits with James Clear
How to price correctly with Neil Patel
Why you should redesign your HR strategy with Lynda Gratton
24 best learnings you will take from BRAND MINDS 2023
Not sure how BRAND MINDS 2023 is going to help you and your team achieve your business goals?
Here are 24 learnings BRAND MINDS speakers will teach you:
Learnings from JAMES CLEAR‘s presentation at BRAND MINDS 2023
1. 3 ways to form better habits and stick to them;
2. What is the power of tiny gains and how to use them for continuous improvement;
3. How to design the life & career you want through habit systems;
Learnings from RENÉE MAUBORGNE‘s presentation at BRAND MINDS 2023
4. The framework for creating a blue ocean for your business;
5. Essential tools & templates to outcompete other companies;
6. Key steps to uncover untapped business growth opportunities;
Learnings from NASSIM NICHOLAS TALEB‘s presentation at BRAND MINDS 2023
7. The 6 mistakes executives make in risk management;
8. Why Big Data brings more risks than it solves;
9. How to take risks you understand, instead of trying to understand the risks you are taking;
Learnings from NEIL PATEL‘s presentation at BRAND MINDS 2023
10. 7 practical content marketing tips;
11. Neil Patel’s Top 5 favourite growth marketing frameworks;
12. How to build an ultra-engaged audience that will buy;
Learnings from ANNE-MARIE IMAFIDON‘s presentation at BRAND MINDS 2023
13. Key A.I.-driven tools leaders can use to adapt to the future of work;
14. 5 key strategies to select the right people working with technology in your company;
15. How to leverage the power of A.I., data science and machine learning to increase revenue;
Learnings from DUNCAN WARDLE‘s presentation at BRAND MINDS 2023
16. 8 creative behaviours and how to use them to think more creatively;
17. 5 lateral thinking tools helping your team to innovate;
18. Frameworks for creating a sustainable culture of innovation and creativity throughout your organisation;
Learnings from LYNDA GRATTON‘s presentation at BRAND MINDS 2023
19. The top 3 skills a team leader needs to build a highly engaged team;
20. How to create efficient frameworks to build a high-performing team;
21. Discover the most frequent mistakes leaders make that result in low team engagement;
Learnings from BLAIR SINGER‘s presentation at BRAND MINDS 2023
22. 1 simple, time-proven process of selling that will generate great income for most businesses in any industry;
23. The 5 most important selling skills to master;
24. How to overcome any objection.
26 key video lessons on business and personal growth you should see today
Take the reins of your personal and professional growth with 26 video lessons from global business thinkers speaking at BRAND MINDS 2023.
Video lessons on PERSONAL GROWTH with JAMES CLEAR, Bestselling Author of ‘Atomic Habits’
1. How to trigger good habits automatically
2. How long does it take to form a new habit
3. How to get 40 times better at anything
4. Building and changing habits
Video lessons on DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY with NEIL PATEL, Digital Marketing Expert
5. How to build a marketing strategy in 10 minutes
6. Seven underrated marketing tips
7. Key lessons learned from hiring a CEO
8. Unique marketing lessons from billion-dollar companies you’ve never heard of
9. Four digital marketing strategies that just work
Video lessons on HOW IS FUTURE OF WORK IMPACTING YOUR COMPANY with LYNDA GRATTON, Future of Work Strategy Expert @London Business School
10. The 2 key factors redesigning today’s workplace
11. Redesigning work
Video lessons on the GLOBAL ECONOMY with NASSIM NICHOLAS TALEB, Author & Risk Analyst
12. What are the greatest risks facing the global economy
13. Why ‘Skin in the Game’ is necessary to make sense of the world at large
Video lessons on BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGY with Renée Mauborgne, Bestselling Author of Blue Ocean Strategy & Blue Ocean Shift
14. How to find new business growth opportunities in 3 essential steps
15. How to create exceptional business growth through the Blue Ocean Strategy
Video lessons on INNOVATION & CREATIVITY with DUNCAN WARDLE, Innovation Expert & Creative Director Disney
16. What is a simple way to get new ideas
17. How to challenge people to develop remarkable ideas
18. What is the Moon Shot Thinking and what rules you should be challenging to get to it
19. How to get into the right state of mind to innovate at work
20. How to solve your business challenge by looking around the world of innovation
Video lessons on SALES STRATEGY SECRETS with Blair Singer, World Famous Sales Expert
21. Three secrets to winning every sales pitch
22. Six things that will give you an instant advantage in front of everyone
23. How to start your journey to a scalable business
24. How to build the dream team in the business
Video lessons on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE FUTURE OF WORK with ANNE-MARIE IMAFIDON, Tech Leadership Expert
25. Why leaders should adopt A.I. to future-proof their businesses
26. The definitive guide to changing your company from the inside out
28 powerful quotes on sales, habits, creativity, business, leadership and future of work
Here are 28 quotes delivered by the global business thinkers speaking at BRAND MINDS 2023 to inspire you to attend the event and grab your tickets before the price increase.
JAMES CLEAR, BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF ATOMIC HABITS
1. “You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.” – James Clear
2. “You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results.” – James Clear
3. “Goals are good for setting a direction, but systems are best for making progress.” – James Clear
4. “Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement.” – James Clear
5. “Be the designer of your world and not merely the consumer of it.” – James Clear
LYNDA GRATTON, FUTURE OF WORK STRATEGY EXPERT @LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL
6. „We are more likely to love our work when we see it as play.“ – Lynda Gratton
7. “Getting your finances right is essential to 100-year life, but money is far from being the most important resource.” – Lynda Gratton
8. “Transformation does not occur in isolation, nor does it typically occur within the same group of friends.” – Lynda Gratton
NASSIM NICHOLAS TALEB, AUTHOR & RISK ANALYST
9. “A Stoic is someone who transforms fear into prudence, pain into transformation, mistakes into initiation, and desire into undertaking.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
10. “Learn to fail with pride – and do so fast and cleanly. Maximise trial and error – by mastering the error part.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
11. “Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behaviour, not because they won or lost.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
12. “Being an entrepreneur is an existential, not just a financial thing.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
RENÉE MAUBORGNE, BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY & BLUE OCEAN SHIFT
13. “Competing in overcrowded industries is no way to sustain high performance. The real opportunity is to create blue oceans of uncontested market space.” – Renée Mauborgne
14. “A focus on the competition too often anchors companies in the red ocean, and puts the competitors, rather than the customer, at the core of the strategy.” – Renée Mauborgne
15. “An effective blue ocean strategy has three complementary qualities: focus, divergence and a compelling tagline.” – Renée Mauborgne
DUNCAN WARDLE, INNOVATION EXPERT & CREATIVE DIRECTOR DISNEY
16. “No fresh stimulus in. No new ideas out.” – Duncan Wardle
17. “Innovation often comes from looking outside your own industry.” – Duncan Wardle
18. “Our own expertise is our biggest barrier to innovation.” – Duncan Wardle
19. “The Being of Innovation beats the Doing of Innovation every time. Culture first!” – Duncan Wardle
20. “Your brain is a creativity thinking muscle. Like all muscle, it needs regular exercise.” – Duncan Wardle
21. “People who look different than you, often think differently than you and will help you think differently too.” – Duncan Wardle
BLAIR SINGER, WORLD FAMOUS SALES EXPERT
22. “The key to success is playing to people’s strengths.” – Blair Singer
23. “Great players are determined by their talent, desire and willingness to play by the code.” – Blair Singer
24. “Most people fail rather than succeed because they give up what they really want for what they want at the moment.” – Blair Singer
25. “You have been conditioned to be what you are. That means that you can also condition yourself to be who you want to be.” – Blair Singer
ANNE-MARIE IMAFIDON, TECH LEADERSHIP EXPERT
26. “For me success is the implications, the influences, and the changes to people’s lives that have come about projects, interventions, and the delivery that myself and my team have done.” – Anne-Marie Imafidon
27. “Always find your tribe. You don’t have to do it alone.” – Anne-Marie Imafidon
28. “Your people could be alongside you or ahead of you, and you should work hard to help those behind you because it’s an investment. It pays back multiple times over.” – Anne-Marie Imafidon